Service Desk Consultant
SustainIt are a sustainability data consultancy and provide Managed and Professional Services to large corporates. This includes data assurance, software selection, implementation and support as well as advice and training on how to collect and report on sustainability data.
We are looking for someone to join our growing Managed Services team.
- Providing administrative support for sustainability data management solutions, including data administration, user and recurring task management
- Verifying sustainability data to ensure accuracy and timeliness of submission
- Answering phone calls and emails within specified SLAs
- Providing first line internal IT support for basic IT tasks such as email, laptop configuration and troubleshooting on internal devices
- Providing basic web application support including user administration
- Supporting the development and maintenance of an internal network
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
Experience and knowledge:
- Experience working on a helpdesk
- Basic understanding of web content management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Good understanding of connectivity
- Good understanding of web technologies such as SQL databases, basic web coding and software functionality
- Knowledge of IT security
- Experience working with both windows and Linux based server environments
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Good team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines under pressure
- An interest in sustainability would be an advantage
What we offer:
Salary and package awarded dependent upon experience. Please apply to email@example.com and explain why you would like to join our team and what you can contribute along with salary expectations.
No Agencies please.