Opportunity - Marketing and Social Media Intern
Marketing and Social Media Intern
We are a sustainability consultancy company providing CSR solutions and managed services to global corporations. We are a small and highly motivated team committed to customer service and support in the sustainability industry.
We are looking for an intern to support the marketing and sales function with a special emphasis on the development of our social media, marketing and sales projects as well as assisting in various department initiatives. The internship will offer the individual an opportunity to develop their skills across marketing, social media, IT and sales in the sustainability industry. The role is ideal for someone who loves online communities, writing press releases, being creative and working with a team of imagineers!
Beginning in April or May, the position is for a period of 3-6 months with a real opportunity for a permanent position with the company. We are offering this as a full time internship but relevant candidates who would prefer part time or flexi hours are welcome to apply. Please state in your application the hours you are able to work.
This is an unpaid internship role but lunch and travel (within 10 miles) will be paid and you’ll get to eat homemade cake (a lot) and weekly fruit basket.
The role will include:
- Researching market sectors and drafting reports
- Assisting with social media strategy
- Building relationships and understanding CSR issues with potential customers
- Assisting the sales team as required
- Opportunity to assist with proposal writing and business development
- Learning and managing CRM system
- Supporting the development of market-vendor assessments
- Organising company webinars
- Training on sustainability systems and data management
We will need somebody with:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel (possibly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- To enjoy working with customers and building relationships
- Flexibility and willingness to learn about all areas of the business
- A genuine interest in the environment, CSR or sustainability
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Students from all degree backgrounds will be considered
Please apply to email@example.com and attach your CV and a cover letter.
No Agencies please.